Friday, January 18, 2008

A Little about myself... :-)


Hello there, I would like to post some pictures here showing you some of my hobbies, gifts and talents. I love being creative, this is my life, and this is where I am happy....... I have a full book of poems and prose, I would like to publish it someday, this is one of my goals... I love to play the piano, let music 'come' to me.....and play what my fingers play and what I 'hear'..........
Since April of 2007 I have been taking hundreds of pictures with my digital camera and now I have quite a collection of them. One of my other goals now is to have them available to others so that you can put them in your own home. :-)

You will see displayed here throughout my postings some of my photos that I've collected in recent months. The one in the above left corner is one that I took one evening as I was going for a walk. This picture is taken in Cache Valley Utah looking towards the Wellsville Mountains. I LOVE Sunsets and I couldn't resist taking a picture of this one. :-)






No comments: